Yeah~!!!
My presentations are over~!!
I will have a bit more free time now.....
Although i did not get any prizes, I learnt a lot of things in this seminar...
I cant list everything tat i learnt, but in this seminar, I learnt:
1. how ppl presenting their FYP orally
2. how ppl prepare their poster
3. Hw's poster viewing going on
4. hw to present my FYP in a simple and fast way to let others noe wat i m doing
5. a little bit on hw animal models are carried out
6. etc etc
It's a nice experience for me....
Although I attended not more than ten person... haha~!
Its an enjoyable thing to share my projects with them, especially my dear cell lines...
I made a new fren today, who names Jessica from AIMST~!
It's a pleasure to know her~!
And i m more familiar with my frens in my course...
In conclusion, it is a nice, happy n wonderful day for me although i din get the prize...
I believe that process is more important than the results (In this case... haha~!)
No comments:
Post a Comment