Thursday, March 27, 2008

26.3.08

Its an unforgettable day for me~!!

I took photos with my lovely supervisor and also my great seniors and my FYP mates who brings me lots of fun and unforgettable memories.....

During the presentation session, my ex-housemates, Fang Huar and Shiang Xiu came together with Zi Jian to find us... It's a long long time din see them... Glad to see them n hear from them~!!

After the presentation session, we took a lot of pics outside the presentation room, although the scenes are the same.. We also took some pic with our lecturers~!

After that, we went Look Out Point~!! I like the place so much~!! We can enjoy the beautiful scene while having our dinner~!! This is the first time i see the night view of KL~! IT's nice~! Besides, it has been a long time we din hang out together dy... we had been busy for our thesis, reports, midterms, tests, etc etc..We did some crazy things there... I really enjoy~~

And, it is fate that i met Ching Tian there... I had not meet her for more then years.... And it is so "zhun" that yesterday was her birthday~!! However... i forgot to took pic with her.....

After that, we leave Look Out Point and went to Bintang Walk. We had a cup of coffee there... so enjoyable.... This is the first time i hang out with u guys in the midnight~!

In conclusion, it is an unforgettable day for me. Thank you, guys, for bringing me so much fun.... I think i will miss u all after we graduate... There are only 2 more weeks to go... Gambateh guys~! Although FT n GB is difficult, i m sure that we can make it~!! right? We must try our best~! And after tat, we go n "play HARD"~!!!

No comments: