Duno y... I easily feel down nowadays...
i don hv the mood to study...
I noe tat now i should study hard...
but i juz cant pay attention...
I wonder...
m i Rou Zhing??
She would not gv up so easily....
she will work hard to achieve her dreams...
she is an optimist...
Who m i now????
Having GB midterm tomoro...
but till now...
my brain still don hv a little thing abt GB....
I admit that i don like this subject, juz like sejarah...
but....
i don think i can fail this...
wat should i do??
who can tell me?
I think i m too stress nowadays....
And i don hv time to share to my best fren....
Left 2 months in UTAR...
it seems so difficult for me...
i noe tat i cant gv up now....
But i wonder...
M i strong enough to suffer??
Will i be crazy after 2 months???
It's still a doubt....
ARGHHHHH
who can tell me...
wat to do to motivate myself????
No comments:
Post a Comment