Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feeling so glad and great~~~
The poster which i spent so much energy and time was accepted by my lovely supervisor and praised by my frens......
It really make me feel nice~~~
My hardwork really no 白费。。。
However, i still have to continue working on it....
I still need to prepare for the questions tat might be asked...
Anyway, it is really a nice n special experience for me..
let me learn hw to prepare a scientific poster, hw to use the correct colours, hw to arrange the contents, hw to make a poster clear to my viewer, hw to present my things clear n fast, etc etc...
I appreciate it~!

3 comments:

Louis said...

白費=white lung

lolz

hahaaa

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Now I can tag you ;p
"Ah Ba"~
Work hard for Saturday ar!

Zh1nG said...

U r still very cold neh, Louis.. hahaha~!

Hmmm... I will try my best~!! Thanks for ur support~!