Susan & cklim, Merry Christmas~!! And also Happy New Year~!
Chad, I really look different?? hahaha~! Maybe i can tell wats the difference... The chicken floss describes by shu shu is no longer exist in the world....
Wen Ni, You are coming to Sibu during Christmas? ya.. It's nicer to see with ur eyes..
9 comments:
hahaha....Nice pic..
Who is Soon??? Ur dear??Why got his name there??He took the pic ar??
So nice..Many christmas tree there..MErry Christmas..
wow..cool..wish you merry christmas in advace
YOu look different
But I cant tell where is the dirrerence~
wow, that's nice. will go to see it when go back to sibu on christmas
Ultraman,
Thanks~! ya, Soon took the pic.^^
Susan & cklim,
Merry Christmas~!! And also Happy New Year~!
Chad,
I really look different?? hahaha~! Maybe i can tell wats the difference... The chicken floss describes by shu shu is no longer exist in the world....
Wen Ni,
You are coming to Sibu during Christmas? ya.. It's nicer to see with ur eyes..
哈哈,詩巫什么時候變得這么美呀。好久沒去逛詩巫夜景了。好想看看你照的圣誕樹。
看明天晚上能不能帶女友去看看美麗的廣場。
Three Pillars Farm,
Wish U have sweet moments with your gf on Christmas~! Merry Christmas~!
Post a Comment