Susan, It's a good question.. But I also duno y... I feel curious to see a nose outside of a bag too~ hahaha~!
Chad, wat's sembelih?? :P poor bm... hehe~! It's not a chinese pasar gua... I think is Pasar Iban.. Many stalls are not open tat day since it's Hari Haji..
cklim, Ya.. It's cute, but pity too~ Maybe someone juz give it a kick when pass by....
Marccus, Actually I wan to touch its bulu bulu too... Seems so cute~!! But scare its owner stare at me later, so i better "can see cannot touch". Anyway, it seems dirty too..
Wen Ni, Ic... haha~! No, it's still alive~ I can feel its breath.
8 comments:
is a pig..so cute...y inside a bag ?
Hari Haji Malay sembelih pig?!
Should be in Chinese pasar right?
this pig is cute
the nose.. got bulu..
the second pic, i thought it was a leg at first. Was it dead?
Susan,
It's a good question.. But I also duno y... I feel curious to see a nose outside of a bag too~ hahaha~!
Chad,
wat's sembelih?? :P poor bm... hehe~!
It's not a chinese pasar gua... I think is Pasar Iban.. Many stalls are not open tat day since it's Hari Haji..
cklim,
Ya.. It's cute, but pity too~ Maybe someone juz give it a kick when pass by....
Marccus,
Actually I wan to touch its bulu bulu too... Seems so cute~!! But scare its owner stare at me later, so i better "can see cannot touch". Anyway, it seems dirty too..
Wen Ni,
Ic... haha~! No, it's still alive~ I can feel its breath.
Tat pig seem like very pity......
Yimino,
Ya.. I agree with you~
Post a Comment