I went swimming by myself today o....
This is my first time neh...
Although it took me quite a few minutes to decide whether to go by myself, finally i make up my mind---> "Yes, I want to go swimming today~!"
So, I packed my things n go directly...
Many ppl in the swimming pool today, i also duno y.....
And, i saw many leng zai leng lui at the star complex o....
Cos they are having accounting night...
Hmmm....
Quite sad tat i never attend tat kind of ball night....
At least it will be a nice experience too...
Back to the topic...
Actually swim by myself also quite nice...
Is relaxing, enjoyable and can think of many things when i m swimming....
But.......
I did a very shameful thing.....
I knocked the wall of the pool.....
And, there are so many ppl there tat time.....
I hv no face to see ppl liao....
Actually my mood is quite down before swimming
But now, my mood is quite good, and my mind is refreshed~!
It's a nice experience....
No comments:
Post a Comment