Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I had a very happy 21st birthday~!
Really thanks all my frens.......
Thanks G1 members spending ur time to celebrate with me....
Thanks Juan You n Maymay to plan for my birthday....
I know u spent much time n energy to plan for it....
And thanks for reminding me my birthday....
Thanks my parents who spent much time n energy to buy me my present....
I feel so touched when I received sms frm my dad...
I think he never sms b4....
Thanks Jasey, Mun, Chooi, Hoey n Carson for ur present...
I believe u all headache for it....
Thanks Jie Shun, Tian Chad, Lilian n Pei Yee for the present....
I think both of u spent much time to "modify" it....
Thanks Ming Hui who gave me my present few months ago....
Also thanks all my frens who greets me....
Although u all are so far away, u all still remember my birthday....

To celebrate my birthday, Juan You n me dressed up...
we celebrate at a steak house~
I like the garlic bread, wedges, fish n chips, n carrot milk~!!
They are so delicious~!
I wana go again next time~!!!
hahaha~!
After tat, Juan You brought me to Putrajaya...
we took a lot of photos there~~
But, so sad tat my camera always cant take nice photos at night....
Though, we took a lot of funny photos~!
We saw nice performance at Putrajaya~~!!
I cant explain hw it is...
But it is special~!
It is the combination of the fountain with some light effects...
But, it is juz like the real performance on stage~!




This is the first time i go to Putrajaya....
It is so nice there...
I like it....
Thanks, my best buddy for planning all these for me....

Besides that, the day b4 my birthday, You brought me to eat the porridge...
It is so delicious...
Cos i miss porridge...
It had been a long time i din eat porridge dy.....
miss it so much.....

When i go to uni on monday, jie shun pass me my present....
He asked me to open it....
When i open it...
It is a photo frame...
Hmm...
nth special...
When i look into it...
Hmm..
It's Lee Hom n Selina's pic...
Take away the cover...
Huh????
It seems modified...
I turned to the back...
I was so surprised n touched....
Its my pic took with Lee Hom with his hand on my shoulder....

When i go to find Dr Lim for my second draft, I saw my partners n seniors...
They gave me a present~!
I was so surprised....
Thanks for it~!
I will use it...
I also want to thank u all for leaving me a nice memory.....

Dr Lim also gave me a present...
She told me tat my second examiner is a strict person who is not in my field....
Hmm.....
The only thing tat i can do is to try my best...
And, pls pray for me.........

After tat.....
Dr Hii n Dr Choo also gave me my "present"...
The presents are so "good"...
Make me fell from the heaven to the hell.....
I scored so bad...
I got the lowest coursework mark throughout these 3 years......
Make me so down.......

Anyway, i must study for the lab test for MM....
I took my lab test today...
Actually... it can be considered as " small discussions"...
hahaha~!
Hope can score better for this to help in my practical marks....

Still left FT lab test n submission of FT report n my thesis....
Lots of things awaiting me....
Haih....
A busy sem.....

3 comments:

Louis said...

wuah.. nez time bring me there loh
hahah

Zh1nG said...

有缘人才看得到的列。。。哈哈哈!(其实是特别为我而设的。。。。---〉想太多中。。。)

Unknown said...

Awww..i only c this today!!!
U're having the same bday as my brother..i will remember it next time.

Happy blated bday friend!