Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jungle trekking @ Kem Kemuyang, Sibu

My dad told me that he went jungle trekking with his friends which strongly attracted me~

Thus, I couldn't miss the chance when I go back~My ticket

Waiting 4pm...

Let's go~!!



Looking up the sky~






Unknown plants~


Mum, dad said this is for you... hahaha~!

Paddy field

It's me~!! haha~!

As a conclusion, the jungle trekking was nice and happy. However, why I never know there's such a club go for jungle trekking every week when I was in Sibu??? Sadnya~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

久沒來,你的部落格越來越好看了。加油~!

cklim said...

since when u become a shadow :-p

Zh1nG said...

紫朝公子,

多谢夸奖~!我会加油的~有空来瞧瞧~

ck,

since dr lim is hair + scalp~ hahaha~!

yeekai5 said...

tu dia, 1 year plus din c u after the last meet up in the garden,
grow well ya,taller n taller day by day,even taller than me now
*as from the shadow*
:D

Zh1nG said...

Yeekai,

The gathering at the garden is just few months ago~ interested to grow as well as me? i can teach u, for free~just drop me an email~ haha!