Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mooncake Festival is coming~!

I went to Midvalley and bought some mooncakes..

Here's the "Family portrait"




Series from "Six Happiness"







Series from "The Baker's Cottage"











This time, the stalls selling mooncakes are less than last 2 years..

Besides that, I didn't see any lantern~

Maybe it is still too early for the mooncake festival~

Wish everyone a very early "Happy Mooncake Festival"!!

6 comments:

marccus said...

月饼节快乐~ XD

cklim said...

happy mooncake festival,& hv a nice journey bck home..

若水 said...

I love the Baker's Cottage's packaging design, it's simple yet beautiful.

Zh1nG said...

Marccus, Happy Lantern Day~:)

cklim, thanks~!

jdexign, I like both series of them~ they are from two stalls out of the only four stalls in midvalley~

wen ni said...

time flies, didn't know mooncake festival is near already.. lol.. enjoy ur mooncake.. this time i will eat my sis's homemade mooncake!

Zh1nG said...

Wen Ni,

Actually mooncake festival still got two months la.. so nice u can hv homemake one.. if u take part in the mooncake making process, share with us~