Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Gold Man

One day, when I went to Sungai Wang, I found someone special~!



YES~! The gold man~! The man that is gold from his head to his shoes~! Even his botak head also in gold colour~!



The newspaper on the floor described his past, sorry that I cant really remember..

See whether you have the luck to see him at Sungai Wang too?

You can take photos with him with any amount u would like to pay him~

7 comments:

cklim said...

haha, did you paid him, after taken a pic...

why don't you tk a pic with him leh?

hahaha~! :-p

marccus said...

Wow.. he is really gold.
XD

Zh1nG said...

Cklim,

I m shy shy.. don dare to take pic with him~ he is too outstanding.. haha~! no la... cos tat time so many ppl crowding him ma.. if i take pic with him then ma also took pic by others lo..

Marccus,
ya.. he is really gold.. really shining gold~

cklim said...

haha, yalo..like tat can see your recent pics..:-p

noobnoob said...

actually got another silver man..erm dwarf perhaps..

zz.. a lame way to earn a living..

Zh1nG said...

Daniel,

the silver man also somewhere around Sungai Wang? It's a creative way either~!

wen ni said...

yea i saw the silver man before.. lol..