Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm back~

Hi, everyone~!! i m back to my blog~!

It's a long long time i didn't update my blog

Cos i was quite busy last month

moving frm sibu to kl

and start my new job

My life is so nice now..

Enjoying my days in lab~

But, i don wan to stay in lab next weekend anymore!!

I wana go out!!

Last thursday, I went jungle trekking with my boss and also my frens...

to collect my samples..

it is really so unforgettable...

can u imagine walking in a real jungle tat hv no path,

then u hv to carry big big plastic bags with ur samples n also tree trunks??

however, it is so nice.. i like it...

I shouldn't collect so many samples..

so tat i can go back again...

but i think my boss will get nightmares...

hahaha~!

Sorry tat no photos for this post, n it is quite boring...

1 comment:

cklim said...

nvm, look forward to seeing some pictures in the future, cheers