Monday, October 6, 2008

古晋之旅

开斋节,和家人到古晋一游~
Lundu的沙滩

Matang的小溪

Matang 小溪一鳖

民达华的渔船

美味可口的兴化传统美食--- 打面(Pa Mee)

美味的古晋Laksa

令人垂线三尺的尤鱼翁菜


搅拌后的尤鱼翁菜

RM 1.50 的大冰淇淋

兜率天修行林



不知什么建筑物....



The Spring

青山岩拍摄的莲花

11 comments:

wen ni said...

不知什么建筑物 = our stupid state parliament building.. lolz.

next time if u come to kuching again, u should go visit Sematan (another road on the left when u reach the simpang on the way to Lundu from Kuching). It has more beautiful beaches than Lundu's. =p

Zh1nG said...

Haha~! I really duno wats the building.. only noe tat it is new~~ lol~

I went Semathan, Bau, Lundu and also Matang... But... So unluckily, my camera got no more battery when we go Bau and Semathan~ So I don't take pics.... Sad... :(

Are u in Kuching now?

TianChad田七摄影 said...

It is a nice trip ar ;p

Next time bring at least 1 extra battery to capture photo ar...
So that I can see how fun you are there and maybe I will travel there le?
Haha! Take care~

wen ni said...

yea i'm in Kuching now.

lol, i personally think Sematan is more cantik maybe i spent quite a memorable day there last time. haha. and the crabs there are cheap and fresh and delicious! =p

tian chad: Sarawak is a nice place to explore, welcome u first if u plan to come.

Zh1nG said...

Haha~! Yalo, Chad, here got many nice places ler... not only kuching, got many other nice places too~! lol~

Zh1nG said...

Wen Ni,
I think next time I can try to hv a nice meal there... haha~! I saw a big crab crossing the road near to Pulau talang talang there... very big ler... hahaha

Unknown said...

你去的地方曾是我的回忆。谢谢你的照片,让我想起之前在古晋的生活,哈哈。

Zh1nG said...

Three Pillars Farm, You're welcome! haha~! Glad to share my photos with u!

Unknown said...

dun tell me tat ice cream is McD one??????? U know how SHORT is tat from mcd here......only 2 rounds. T_T NT15.

Zh1nG said...

icic.. mcd here also not long ar~ The ice cream is frm sugarbun, kch~~ Sibu don hv such long ice cream too~ tat time i eat till nearly vomit... :X

wen ni said...

You remind me how fresh and big of their crabs there, last time i overnight at Palm beach resort, and we bought many crabs and asked the chefs cook for us. I will never forget how delicious of the crabs there, real nice! And, not so expensive though.